1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Beverly Hills, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

interviewed at MySpace in December 2012.

I applied through a recruiter who were quick to set up the phone screen.
Phone screen was about an hour long. I was asked questions about basic java concepts, multithreading, design patterns, hibernate etc. Overall the interview went all.

Next I was called for an in person round, however it was just a coding exercise test conducted onsite. I was given a problem and laptop and was asked to code the solution in about 2-3hrs.

The office building looked awesome, however the place looked very deserted, not sure if it's because not a lot of people work there anymore or because everyone decided to take off at the same time.

Interview Questions
  • Mutex vs Semaphone, Multithreading, Transactions in spring, hibernate configurations, design pattern - builder, factory, abstract factory, TCP vs UDP, coding exercise on reading csv and xml and printing some data   Answer Question

Worked for MySpace? Contribute to the Community!