Mygola

Mygola Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mygola

Engineer(Internship) Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Mygola.

Three rounds, first online interview street examination,second telephonic interview for 1.5 hours.third is HR interview all were elimination rounds.

Technical Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mygola in February 2012.

They call you and have a telephonic round.
    Once you clear you will be invited to their office for a one-to-one.
    If they are convinced about your experience and candidature they will ask you how soon you can join.
    They will give you the least possible salary that you will ever find in the world.
    If you are desperate for a job they will hire you.

Interview Questions
    • What difference can you bring about in Mygola to become the number one travel solution website?   View Answer
    They told me they will pay me 12k.
    I said I can work for 10 and settled for 15k

Travel Guide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mygola in October 2011.

The hiring and interview takes place by an online test and then an telephonic interview. The online test consists of test of basic English and grammar including comprehensions, editing, sentence reconstruction and short essay. There is a cut off marks which needs to be scored in order to be called for the telephonic interview. in the telephonic interview it is more about the time of hours that can be spent and the skills that we have. they look mostly for creative writing skills.

Interview Questions
    • write a short paragraph on a particular topic   View Answer