Mylan Inc

5 candidate interviews

NONE Interview

NONE
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Mylan Inc in September 2010.

Interview Details – Lengthy but for good reason. Try to be sure that the right fit is made during the selection.

Interview Question – typical questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation needed.

Senior IS Analyst Interview

Senior IS Analyst
Canonsburg, PA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Mylan Inc in May 2014.

Interview Details – First a phone interview with the HR Recruiter then a morning of 4 in person interviews - 1 with 2 people from the team, 1 with the hiring manager, 1 with the team lead, and 1 with the recruiter. I didn't hear anything for 1 month after the in person interviews then I received the offers.

Interview Question – No real tough questions or anything unexpected   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Insufficient compensation for a senior position. The initial offer was about what I make at my current mid level position-with 1 week less of vacation and not even half the 401k match %-so I declined. They then acted like they were bending over backwards to offer me another $2k-I still declined as this barely covered the extra cost of fuel to get there.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Mylan Inc in April 2009.

Interview Details – Just standard interview which was not going anywhere due to the salary is 1/2 of what I was currently making.

Interview Question – Standard questions which I do not remember at this time since it has been so many years already   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Trainee
Nashik (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mylan Inc in June 2012.

Interview Details – after training you become a permanent member of company.till then no benefits.and there is a long,very long waiting period for the interview.the HR does not give any proper attention and makes you sit in a hot room with no ventilation

Interview Question – what did you learn from this company?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Senior Manufacturing Maintenance Technician Interview

Senior Manufacturing Maintenance Technician

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Mylan Inc in June 2010.

Interview Details – be detailed as possible

Interview Question – where do you see yourself   View Answer

Negotiation Details – very simple

Worked for Mylan Inc? Contribute to the Community!