Mylan Pharmaceuticals

Updated Dec 11, 2014
Updated Dec 11, 2014

2.9

Label Control Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Mylan Pharmaceuticals.

Don't recall how long the time was from application to the initial call. It seemed like a couple of weeks. Once I got through the initial phone interview, I interview with six people. No difficult questions. I was asked about my experience, was asked some behavioral questions. After the interview, I did not hear back from them. A few weeks later, I was asked by different HR person if I could come in for another round of interviews. Three more people interviewed me then. After about two weeks, I followed up with HR. No response from them. Another two weeks go by, and I send an email to the HR manager. After that email, I was finally told the decided to go with another candidate.

Scientist - Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Mylan Pharmaceuticals.

The management knows what they want from a candidate. They are very clear in extracting out candidates. All the interview crew is well prepared with questions according to your resume.

Interview Questions
    • Virtual question on Analytical development   View Answer

Job location

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Mylan Pharmaceuticals.

Submitted my application on their website, and I was contacted about a month and a half later for an interview at their office. It was already down to 5 people by the first interview, I thought my chances were pretty good. The day consisted of 2 2:1 interviews. The interviewers were very nice. I heard back in about 2-3 weeks that I was passed on for the position. Asked for feedback but never got any

Regulatory Affairs Specialist, CMC Interview

I applied in a resume drop on LinkedIn, and got a call about a week and a half later to set up an initial phone interview. About a week and a half after that, I was scheduled for an on-site visit that included 6 half hour interviews with all members of the department (and one interview with HR).

Interview Questions
    • Three strengths and weaknesses, why are you interested in Regulatory Affairs, etc. Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Technical Area Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Mylan Pharmaceuticals in March 2014.

Contacted by HR for initial phone screen. Approximately 1-2 weeks later, I was contacted to schedule an onsite interview. Onsite interview lasted about 3 hours. I met with multiple managers and HR. I was told that they would be contact me within a week regarding my candidacy. I was never contacted again. This was the second interview for the same position within one year. Both times, I received NO FEEDBACK.

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mylan Pharmaceuticals.

The first round consisted of two 30-minute behavioral interviews. They were pretty basic and just went through my resume and asked me to explain my projects and experience in more detail. Then they asked a few behavioral questions about strengths and weaknesses. Both interviews were very similar but they were with different department heads.

Vice President In IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Mylan Pharmaceuticals in December 2013.

Applied online in November, 2013. Had an HR phone screen within 2 weeks. Had a phone call with the hiring SVP a month later. He indicated someone would reach out to me the following week. A month later I was called in for face-to-face interviews. Arrived on site and learned that most of the interviews would be either video or phone. By lunch the schedule was completely changed. Had discussions with only three of the seven people on the interview forum. Was told I would be rescheduled as a "big meeting" was just called. Got an email a month later that they were continuing their search and no longer needed me. Learned from another source that funding for the position was frozen.

Interview Questions
    • No one asked me a difficult question. On interviewer was totally disinteresting in the interview process.   Answer Question

Affairs Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Mylan Pharmaceuticals in August 2013.

Way too many people and way too long.... 7 people over a 3 hour period

Not enough money

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

I applied online. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at Mylan Pharmaceuticals in June 2013.

I was contacted for an HR phone interview. The process was very straightforward, and the questions were similar to all the suggested ones that I found online. Next, about 3 weeks later, I was contacted for a phone interview with the hiring manager. This was more of a discussion of the company itself and what the position would entail. I was asked very few questions and they were all technical. I am now waiting to see if I receive an invitation to interview in person. The process was very straightforward.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was "tell me about yourself" because I always find this to be too open-ended and over the phone it is hard to tell if I am speaking for too long.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Mylan Pharmaceuticals.

4 one-hour inteviews with the marketing team, including the hiring manager, a senior product manager on another brand, a product manager on a different team and an HR person. Interviews were mostly behavioral (tell me about a time when you pushed back on med/legal for something you believe in, what's your greatest accomplishment, how do you work with cross-functional teams, etc.). Why do you want to leave ____ company and why are you interested in our company?

Interview Questions
    • You seem to be doing really well at your current company, why would you want to leave and come here?   Answer Question