Myntra

16 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Content Wrting/Editing Position Interview

Content Wrting/Editing Position

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Myntra.

Interview Details – first is written test. they would ask u to write abt some products and also articles on related stuff. you would clear it only if u r really good experience at writing and that on fashion.So good Luck !!!!

Interview Question – Written test   View Answer

Videographer & Motion Graphic Designer Interview

Videographer & Motion Graphic Designer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Myntra in September 2012.

Interview Details – Technical Round,
Management Interview, and HR interview.

Negotiation Details – That was my first job. So, there was no negotiation happened.

Process Manager Interview

Process Manager
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Myntra in March 2014.

Interview Details – Overall a very quick and simple hiring process, completed within a week.
I applied through a career consultant and got a call for telephonic interview next day itself. Interview was scheduled on day 2 and afterwards got a call for face to face interview on day 4. All four rounds of f2f interview were completed on same day. Questions were mostly from past projects and some behavioral stuff with above average difficulty level.
If you are a subject matter expert at what you have done in past and have a positive outlook for future, interviews are not difficult at all.

Interview Question – What frustrates you at workplace?   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Myntra in January 2014.

Interview Details – Got a call from consultancy and interview scheduled during weekend in Jan 2014. Total process took 2 weeks ( interviewed on 2 days).
5 technical ( 3 rounds+ SVP round + CTO round ) + 1 HR

All the rounds are mostly checking programming skills.
DS questions (60%),
project (20%) and
Core Java questions (20%)

Need to write the code for the programs
a) Reverse a linkedlist ,
b) Display boundary of binary tree,
c) Given an array of +ve and -ve numbers , have to rearrange them ( like +ve numbers to left and -ve numbers to right of the array).
d) In a given binary tree , leaf nodes are connected to the next and previous leaf node (like 1st leaf-> right = 2nd leaf and last leaf->right = 1st leaf and 2nd leaf->left = 1st leaf ). Have to check the number of leafs in the tree and find any given leaf
e) Given 2 linkedlists (each node has single digit number) , write a program to return the sum of 2 linkedlists ( like sum of 2 numbers)
f) Given an array , print the set of pairs with sum as given number.
g) Singleton pattern, observer pattern.
h) Immutable class
i) String pool and how garbage collection functionality works.
j) Process vs Thread differences and synchronization,deadlock examples.
k) HashMap , how can you synchronize ?

After HR round very positive feedback and they were ready to give offer with stock options.

Interview Question – If you are very good in DS and programming ,nothing is difficult in Myntra interviews.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got almost the same package that I am currently getting , (Myntra gave stock options, which I don't have in my current company) but I am looking for a change so accepted the offer.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Myntra in December 2013.

Interview Details – Applied via Linkedin. Got a call pretty late. However after two telephonic rounds was called in for an inperson interview. Had five technical interviews there and each one was more grilling than the other. Primarily was asked questions on LinkedLists, Binary trees, probability, matrices amongst others.

Interview Question – Difficult question: Print the nodes of a binary tree in zig-zag order   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Myntra in January 2014.

Interview Details – I went in for the f2f interview over the weekend. There were around 15 candidates waiting over there. I also had to wait for around 2 hrs before my interview finally started.

The interviewer was stupid and arrogant and for some reason believed that just because he is sitting at the interviewer's seat, he can say anything.

The whole interview process was poorly managed.

Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Myntra in January 2014.

Interview Details – called for Face to Face directly

Interview Question – reverse a linked-list!!   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Myntra in August 2013.

Interview Details – Telephonic interview

Interview Question – how to delete duplicate elements in given table (id, firstname, lastname)   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Customer Support Interview

Customer Support
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Myntra in May 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring Process is very easy and simple. Did not ask too many questions. Fluent hindi will be an added advantage.

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Myntra in January 2013.

Interview Details – Telephonic round followed by face to face interview. 5 (4 technical ,1 HR ) Interviews each lasting more than 1 hour on same day.

Basic questions on data structures and anagrams

After few days I was told that the position did not match the requirement. Read a similar experience on glassdoor even after which I chose to proceed .

They simply wasted my time.

Worked for Myntra? Contribute to the Community!