Myplanet

Myplanet Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Myplanet

Marketing Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Myplanet.

I had 3 interviews with this company for a marketing position. Staff was extremely friendly and incredibly intelligent.

For those who have made it to the 3rd round, prepare yourselves to be tested, questioned and to be meeting and speaking with other people within the company as they look for fit.

I didn't get the job but they offered me another position elsewhere because I was one of the highest ranking candidates.

Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Myplanet in April 2014.

First contacted to arrange for first interview by phone. Had second interview after. Hiring manager was very professional and friendly. First contacted to arrange for first interview by phone. Had second interview after. Hiring manager was very professional and friendly.

QA Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Myplanet in January 2013.

4 hours interview including meeting all the people available in the office at that particular day. Everybody needs to like you. Of course you need to be good at what you are doing but been easy to work with is more important. Aptitude test (better know how to use Mac or bring your laptop with you), be ready to solve some random problem and present a solution on paper. If hired, the on-boarding process goes smoothly.

Interview Questions
    • Design plan of evacuation of large city due to asteroid impact   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Myplanet in July 2011.

The interview process is quite rigorous. I was asked to do some activities that would put me outside of my comfort zone to see how I would react to being thrown a challenge. It was actually a really neat interview, different people would introduce and explain each task. One was creating a webpage with minimal instruction but I was allowed the use of the internet to research further if I had to, another was a short story, another was accounting related and the last was working with a spreadsheet of financials. I never got feedback on my interview and what was most frustrating was that after devoting about 6 hours to the interview, I didn't get the courtesy of a call saying they had gone with a different candidate. Just nothing, which I felt was terribly rude of this fledgling little company.

Interview Questions
    • Coding the webpage, it was fun, but I wasn't expecting that.   Answer Question