Myriad Genetics

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Myriad Genetics in November 2011.

Great tie to social media. I was able to locate the position via LinkedIn.
I was originally contacted from the hiring manager who talked to me about my background and experience. Next I met in person with the hiring manager and other leaders from Myriad. My last interview was with Area Director.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my relationships with Hospitals and my exerience selling to doctors.   View Answer
Myriad came forward with a great offer! No negotiation was needed.

Other Interview Reviews for Myriad Genetics

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Myriad Genetics in March 2008.

The interview process was with area manager, a local counter part, regional manager, the VP of sales and of course human resources. There were about 5 interviews that spanned roughly 6 weeks. It was a very rigorous interview process, but thankfully never included round-robin interviews.

Interview Questions
    • There were no unexpected questions. The most difficult part was that I was transitioning into the industry so proving my background.   View Answer
    I did not negotiate