Myriad Genetics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Myriad Genetics in November 2011.

Interview Details – Great tie to social media. I was able to locate the position via LinkedIn.
I was originally contacted from the hiring manager who talked to me about my background and experience. Next I met in person with the hiring manager and other leaders from Myriad. My last interview was with Area Director.

Interview Question – I was asked about my relationships with Hospitals and my exerience selling to doctors.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Myriad came forward with a great offer! No negotiation was needed.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Myriad Genetics in March 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process was with area manager, a local counter part, regional manager, the VP of sales and of course human resources. There were about 5 interviews that spanned roughly 6 weeks. It was a very rigorous interview process, but thankfully never included round-robin interviews.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions. The most difficult part was that I was transitioning into the industry so proving my background.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate

Worked for Myriad Genetics? Contribute to the Community!