N. A. Publishing

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at N. A. Publishing in October 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview, in person interview, 40 page personality test (ridiculous), another interview, contacted references, extended offer

Interview Question – Nothing, boring questions, boring company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They were unwilling to negotiate and promised a raise after 6 months. Raise never came. When I asked about it they agreed to it and then let me go 2 weeks later. I wish I hadn't accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Graphic Designer Interview

Graphic Designer
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at N. A. Publishing in January 2007.

Interview Details – you will be asked about how much do you know about us? - be prepared
you'll be asked to show samples of your previous work
shine via a positive attitude, working here - you're going to need it!

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – no negotiation available, it is what it is.- take it or leave it

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for N. A. Publishing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at N. A. Publishing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by N. A. Publishing employees and interview candidates.