N-able Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2015

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at N-able

Co-Op Student Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at N-able.

Interview

Very pleasant experience that included both questions and a short writing test. The interview was conducted by the hiring manager and an HR professional. Both were quite friendly and interested in getting to know me as a person as well as my professional experience. I was offered and accepted the role and greatly enjoyed my term with the company.

Channels Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at N-able (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2014.

Interview

The HR person called me to ask if i would be interested to join the company. Went through 4 rounds of interviews with the sales leaders in the canadian HQ.

Interview Questions

• What sales experience i have   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kanata, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at N-able (Kanata, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Their HR department contacted me and did a quick meet and greet style interview over the phone. We then setup the first and final interview. The full interview was pretty standard. The person interviewing me seemed pretty nice and knowledgeable. At one point I had to draw a database schema on a whiteboard, which was fine since I usually draw them out on paper. But then I had to write a sql statement on the whiteboard. I hate when they do this, I have done exactly ZERO programming in this fashion over my 12 years, as I'm sure the vast majority of coders have as well. The culture seemed laid back as everyone I saw was dressed casually, even wearing ball caps. The office wasn't the nicest I've seen, as things seemed to be scattered about. Definitely could use a make over. I went into this process not interested in this job at all, but actually left hoping they'd hire me. Unfortunately, they probably picked up on my initial disinterest. I tried contacting them a week after the interview, but never heard back. I hate when companies stop contact like this and don't give any closure, I find it unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• "If you were to build a new home, what are some of the questions you would ask?" I thought this was a bizarre question, especially since this was for a web developer role. So I began answering it as if I was comparing building a home to building a web site. I was told not to answer the question like this, which really through me off. I didn't do well on this question and I wanted to become an architect at one point. I can only image someone trying to answer this without any knowledge of homes.   Answer Question