N3

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at N3 in August 2012.

Interview Details – Pretty easy relative to other interviews. First there was a short phone interview, where you are asked basic questions about your background and why you want to get into the business. Then you have an in-person interview where they go a little deeper into your resume and ask a few behavioral questions. There there are 2-3 more phone interviews with various people at the company wanting to get to know you and if you will be a good fitt

Interview Question – None, really. All pretty basic interview questions, like why this company, are you interested in technology (the company mostly gathers leads for technology companies), etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase. Was offered $41,500 for the first 3 months, take it or leave it. I only had 48 hours to make a decision.

Very Easy Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at N3 in February 2011.

Interview Details – First there was a phone screening with the recruiter, second round is an in person interview (short about 30 minutes). Lastly, another phone interview with a member of management.

Interview Question – Why do you want to be in sales?   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at N3 in January 2012.

Interview Details – This interview is very easy. I first had a phone interview with the standard questions and then I had a face to face interview which was about 15 minutes. They didn't ask me anything about my resume in the face to face interview. They told me about the position and basically just saw if I could hold a conversation. The following step, I was made offer within about 3 days of the interview.

Interview Question – Are you interested in sales?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation, this offer is basically take it or leave it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for N3? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at N3 Business Development Representative interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by N3 employees and interview candidates.