N3

Updated Oct 25, 2014

2.0

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Development Representative Interview

I had 1 phone interview and then was asked to come into the office. I then had 2 other phone interviews; 1 with HR and 1 with a campaign manager. It was a pretty simple process that only took about a week total.

Other Interview Reviews for N3

Business Development Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at N3.

Friendly recruiter reached out to me and asked me about my career experiences, educational background and career goals. He also explained what the company does, what the BDR role entails, and described the company culture and why he enjoyed it. The recruiter also was very open and helpful in describing the recruiting process and timeline for filling this position.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions in the initial phone interview were challenging, all run of the mill type questions.   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at N3 in January 2014.

Sent my resume through an employee referral. I was contacted by a recruiter. Then had telephone interview with an HR person. Then had phone interview with a staff member. Last, had interview onsite with a manager.

Received better offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at N3 in August 2012.

Pretty easy relative to other interviews. First there was a short phone interview, where you are asked basic questions about your background and why you want to get into the business. Then you have an in-person interview where they go a little deeper into your resume and ask a few behavioral questions. There there are 2-3 more phone interviews with various people at the company wanting to get to know you and if you will be a good fitt

Interview Questions
    • None, really. All pretty basic interview questions, like why this company, are you interested in technology (the company mostly gathers leads for technology companies), etc.   Answer Question
    No negotiation phase. Was offered $41,500 for the first 3 months, take it or leave it. I only had 48 hours to make a decision.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at N3 in January 2012.

This interview is very easy. I first had a phone interview with the standard questions and then I had a face to face interview which was about 15 minutes. They didn't ask me anything about my resume in the face to face interview. They told me about the position and basically just saw if I could hold a conversation. The following step, I was made offer within about 3 days of the interview.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation, this offer is basically take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at N3 in February 2011.

First there was a phone screening with the recruiter, second round is an in person interview (short about 30 minutes). Lastly, another phone interview with a member of management.