N3 Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2015

1.9

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at N3.

Interview

They sell the job to you, you do not sell yourself to the job (that's how bad it is there). It will seem like the process is extremely complicated and they pick you vs you picking them, but in reality the entire interview process is the company desperately trying to sell the position to you. The turnoever rate with this employer is probably larger than at a drive-through fast food restaurant. Honestly, you're better off at McDonald's anyway.

Interview Questions

• Standard Interview questions you may locate in seach engines.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at N3.

Interview

Had a quick conversation with a recruiter who told me the base was $60k and I would be able to make up to $95,000. Had a 1 hour in person interview with a panel of 3 people. Was offered the job right after the interview where I discovered the base was only around $50k and the total would be around $56k. Bait and switch.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to role play cold calling a customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at N3 (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

I was asked to sum up what I understood about the position. I simply said telemarketing. The interviewer said no. He LIED! The entire position of Business development rep is all about telemarketing. They give you a list of people to call about a specific product and then tell you to get on the phone.

Interview Questions

• Would I be comfortable in the role described?   1 Answer

Interview

I had 1 phone interview and then was asked to come into the office. I then had 2 other phone interviews; 1 with HR and 1 with a campaign manager. It was a pretty simple process that only took about a week total.

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at N3.

Interview

Friendly recruiter reached out to me and asked me about my career experiences, educational background and career goals. He also explained what the company does, what the BDR role entails, and described the company culture and why he enjoyed it. The recruiter also was very open and helpful in describing the recruiting process and timeline for filling this position.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions in the initial phone interview were challenging, all run of the mill type questions.   Answer Question

Office Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at N3 in July 2014.

Interview

A recruiter for N3 reached out to me almost 2 weeks ago. She has emailed me numerous times about setting up a phone interview but every time it is scheduled she has not called. Very unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at N3 (Atlanta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

The first phone screen was by a recruiter. He explained the role to me and asked a lot of questions about my background and experience. By the end of the call, he scheduled an in person interview with me for that same week.

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at N3 in January 2014.

Interview

Sent my resume through an employee referral. I was contacted by a recruiter. Then had telephone interview with an HR person. Then had phone interview with a staff member. Last, had interview onsite with a manager.

Received better offer.

BDR Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at N3.

Interview

Recent college graduates

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at N3 (Atlanta, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

Pretty easy relative to other interviews. First there was a short phone interview, where you are asked basic questions about your background and why you want to get into the business. Then you have an in-person interview where they go a little deeper into your resume and ask a few behavioral questions. There there are 2-3 more phone interviews with various people at the company wanting to get to know you and if you will be a good fitt

Interview Questions

• None, really. All pretty basic interview questions, like why this company, are you interested in technology (the company mostly gathers leads for technology companies), etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase. Was offered $41,500 for the first 3 months, take it or leave it. I only had 48 hours to make a decision.