N3

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Office Administrator Interview

Office Administrator

I applied online - interviewed at N3 in July 2014.

Interview Details – A recruiter for N3 reached out to me almost 2 weeks ago. She has emailed me numerous times about setting up a phone interview but every time it is scheduled she has not called. Very unprofessional.

Business Development Representative

I applied online and interviewed at N3.

Interview Details – Friendly recruiter reached out to me and asked me about my career experiences, educational background and career goals. He also explained what the company does, what the BDR role entails, and described the company culture and why he enjoyed it. The recruiter also was very open and helpful in describing the recruiting process and timeline for filling this position.

Interview Question – None of the questions in the initial phone interview were challenging, all run of the mill type questions.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Business Development Associate Interview

Business Development Associate
Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source - interviewed at N3 in March 2010.

Interview Details – Very proactive. Actually called me and encouraged me to come in for an interview. Interview was fairly standard - met with a few in management and discussed past roles with similar duties. Was called back the next day with an offer.

Interview Question – I don't recall any difficult or unexpected questions. Nothing like "where do you see yourself in 5 years" or "what is your number 1 weakness".   Answer Question

BDR Interview

BDR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at N3.

Interview Details – Recent college graduates

Interview Question – Making 90-100 calls a day   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at N3 in August 2012.

Interview Details – Pretty easy relative to other interviews. First there was a short phone interview, where you are asked basic questions about your background and why you want to get into the business. Then you have an in-person interview where they go a little deeper into your resume and ask a few behavioral questions. There there are 2-3 more phone interviews with various people at the company wanting to get to know you and if you will be a good fitt

Interview Question – None, really. All pretty basic interview questions, like why this company, are you interested in technology (the company mostly gathers leads for technology companies), etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase. Was offered $41,500 for the first 3 months, take it or leave it. I only had 48 hours to make a decision.

Very Easy Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at N3 in February 2011.

Interview Details – First there was a phone screening with the recruiter, second round is an in person interview (short about 30 minutes). Lastly, another phone interview with a member of management.

Interview Question – Why do you want to be in sales?   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at N3 in January 2012.

Interview Details – This interview is very easy. I first had a phone interview with the standard questions and then I had a face to face interview which was about 15 minutes. They didn't ask me anything about my resume in the face to face interview. They told me about the position and basically just saw if I could hold a conversation. The following step, I was made offer within about 3 days of the interview.

Interview Question – Are you interested in sales?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation, this offer is basically take it or leave it.

Worked for N3? Contribute to the Community!