NAES

NAES Interview Questions

Updated Dec 10, 2014
Updated Dec 10, 2014

Marketing Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at NAES.

Linked up with NAES through a recruiter. They like to use military specific recruiters such as Bradley Morris or Orion International. they seem to prefer navy candidates like the rest of the power industry.
    Interview was pretty simple, pretty straight forward, took place at the corporate office with individual interviews with the hiring manager, a sales manager, and the marketing team. Got lunch out of it.

Corporate Travel Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Issaquah, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Issaquah, WA

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at NAES.

I was first contacted by a very polite recruiter via email to come in for an interview later in the week. I met with her, the hiring manager, and someone I'd be working with closely a few days later. They were all welcoming, making me feel more comfortable and opened up with an ice breaker question, which I thought was a great start. It lasted a little over an hour. The last 20 min, the CFO came in and asked a few questions. I had enough time to ask all my questions. Overall, I was very impressed with the process.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you went above and beyond to get something done.

Best and worse boss. Why.

Top accomplishment, worse failure.

Answer Question

O&M Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at NAES in September 2009.

Interview with the plant manager, operations director, and the operations trainer. The operations trainer is by far the most indepth. A technical test was also given, which isn't hard at all. A tour of the facility is also a knowledge check of equipment and basic systems operational theory.

Interview Questions
    • If you are currently a supervisor, why do you want a basic technician's job?   Answer Question
    • Do you know what you are interviewing for?   Answer Question