NAMSA Interview Questions in Northwood, OH

Medical Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northwood, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at NAMSA (Northwood, OH).

Interview

Phone screening with pretty basic questions about past positions, salary expectations, and job requirements. This was followed by an on-site interview with the hiring manager and HR manager, really just so they could get a good feel for me as an applicant, they seemed to already know if they thought I was qualified for the position. It took about 6 weeks for them to then go through the background check and reference check before making an offer contingent on passing a drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation. It was the end of the fiscal year so there was no wiggle room for relocation or salary negotiation, it was take it or leave it.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northwood, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at NAMSA (Northwood, OH) in December 2011.

Interview

Gauntlet of people and locations is not uncommon

Negotiation

Yes, but minimal

Technologist III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northwood, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at NAMSA (Northwood, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

I had an interview with HR, then supervisors for the department I'd be hired to work in. Afterwards, I toured the lab and met with some employees from the department. Everyone was very accommodating and professional.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance when you had a conflict or something unexpected come up at work. How did you handle that?   Answer Question

The salary/benefits package offered was similar to my current position.