NAMSA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Director
Northwood, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 8 months - interviewed at NAMSA in December 2011.

Interview Details – Gauntlet of people and locations is not uncommon

Negotiation Details – Yes, but minimal

Medical Research Manager Interview

Medical Research Manager
Northwood, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at NAMSA.

Interview Details – Phone screening with pretty basic questions about past positions, salary expectations, and job requirements. This was followed by an on-site interview with the hiring manager and HR manager, really just so they could get a good feel for me as an applicant, they seemed to already know if they thought I was qualified for the position. It took about 6 weeks for them to then go through the background check and reference check before making an offer contingent on passing a drug test.

Interview Question – Be ready to recite the GLP role of a study director.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation. It was the end of the fiscal year so there was no wiggle room for relocation or salary negotiation, it was take it or leave it.

Technologist III Interview

Technologist III
Northwood, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at NAMSA in October 2011.

Interview Details – I had an interview with HR, then supervisors for the department I'd be hired to work in. Afterwards, I toured the lab and met with some employees from the department. Everyone was very accommodating and professional.

Interview Question – Describe an instance when you had a conflict or something unexpected come up at work. How did you handle that?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The salary/benefits package offered was similar to my current position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for NAMSA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NAMSA interview questions and advice in Northwood, OH. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by NAMSA employees and interview candidates.