NANA WorleyParsons

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Electrical Engineer Interview

Senior Electrical Engineer
Houston, TX

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at NANA WorleyParsons in September 2013.

Interview Details – the interview with the Worley Parsons management was very positive and explained the position that was open to hire an experienced electrical engineer to benefit the project by accomplishing the duties needed to assure that the project will be performed in a professional manner. The interview also provided the hope that the management would accept the person being interviewed for a permanent position.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Estimator Interview

Estimator

The process took a day - interviewed at NANA WorleyParsons in January 2012.

Interview Details – The process was very professional and helpful. Worley Parsons took the time to not only interview me but to also show me why they wanted me to work there.

Interview Question – Tell me about your experience.   Answer Question

Worked for NANA WorleyParsons? Contribute to the Community!