NAPA Auto Parts Driver Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Yuma, AZ

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at NAPA Auto Parts (Yuma, AZ) in October 2011.

Interview

Basic questions about my qualifications for the job along with some very hard questions that really make you think

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NAPA Auto Parts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, NY

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at NAPA Auto Parts (Auburn, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

I saw the advertisement for the job online via craigslist. They said to apply in person so I went in the next day filled out my application which was very difficult I may say because the paper I filled out was photocopied so many times that it was barely legible. The next day(monday from friday) I got called in for an interview and was immediately considered hired as per my license was clear. I informed my boss that I had one offense and I think honesty was critical in keeping this job.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to change your schooling for the job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at NAPA Auto Parts (Albany, NY) in April 2009.

Interview

Asked me if I could lift heavy boxes? If you were running behind and if a customer wanted to do returns of stock and cores - what would you do?