Interviews for Top Jobs at NASA Ames Research Center
- Intern (3)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Research Scientist (2)
- Project Manager (1)
- Research (1)
- Postdoctoral Researcher (1)
- Data Scientist (1)
- Environmental Scientist Internship (1)
- Aerospace Engineer Intern (1)
- DEVELOP Intern (1)
- Robotics Academy Intern (1)
- UARC Intern (1)
- NASA Ames Student (1)
- Entry-Level Paralegal (1)
- Research Intern (1)
- Contract Specialist (1)
- Leadership Development Consultant (1)
- SQA Engineer (1)
Contract Specialist Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at NASA Ames Research Center (Moffett Field, CA).
The hiring and interview process was very easy for me. The interview was conducted by 3 employees who were very good-natured and tried to make the situation as comfortable as possible. The interview consisted of about 10 open-ended questions which were easy to answer if you had experience in the job field. The hiring process took about a month from the time of the interview due to paperwork and how much time it takes to process a new employee.
- None were difficult or unexpected. Answer Question
There isn't much chance to negotiate. Jobs for contracting officers, etc. are in high demand. If you don't accept the first offer, there is a chance they will pass over you.