NASA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Washington, DC

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at NASA in August 2007.

Interview Details – I obtained the interview as a Presidential Management Fellow finalist. Found position and applied through specialized website www.pmf.gov. Went through intial phone interview and subsequent in-person interview. Academic training was the best preparation for the interview and the job. My advice is to be patient during the process. The interview itself was only a day, but the time it took to receive an official offer and then to negotiate that offer lasted over a month.

Interview Question – What kind of quantitative background do you have?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Their HR department took a long time to make official offer and respond to my counter offer. In the interim I received a bettter offer from another agency.

Worked for NASA? Contribute to the Community!