NASA

NASA Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at NASA.

Letters of recommendation, transcripts, several essays and short-answer questions--afterwards selected for a phone interview. Interview lasted about 30 minutes, and it was super casual--more like a conversation then question/answer question/answer, I think they're trying tell how well they would be able to work with you, because they already know your technical qualification from your resume.

Other Interview Reviews for NASA

Engineering Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at NASA in August 2009.

Was contacted by HR to let me know that the hiring manager had requested an interview. Called hiring manager and scheduled interview. Interviewed with hiring manager for about one hour. HR called in a little more than a week to let me know that the hiring manager would like to offer me the job.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to resolve a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NASA in May 2009.

At first it was more of a behavioural interview baesd on my skills and strength. Then the harder part was when i was tested on my ability to use JAVAscript to manipulate a drving in simulator on google API to become a flight simulator.

Interview Questions
    • are you able to use JAVAscript to manipulate a drving in simulator on google API to become a flight simulator.   Answer Question