NASA

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

Engineering

The process took a day - interviewed at NASA in August 2009.

Interview Details – Was contacted by HR to let me know that the hiring manager had requested an interview. Called hiring manager and scheduled interview. Interviewed with hiring manager for about one hour. HR called in a little more than a week to let me know that the hiring manager would like to offer me the job.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to resolve a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineer Interview

Engineer

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NASA in May 2009.

Interview Details – At first it was more of a behavioural interview baesd on my skills and strength. Then the harder part was when i was tested on my ability to use JAVAscript to manipulate a drving in simulator on google API to become a flight simulator.

Interview Question – are you able to use JAVAscript to manipulate a drving in simulator on google API to become a flight simulator.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for NASA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NASA Engineering interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NASA employees and interview candidates.