NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Mechanical Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in November 2012.

Very pleasant experience. Met some employees at an information session and arranged an interview on campus. The interview was asking technical questions almost exclusively. The interviewer was quite nice and easy to talk to. I was subsequently brought to Pasadena for an interview at JPL. It was a full-day of interviews, some of which were technical, some of which were conversational and trying to give me an honest impression of working there. Everyone I spoke with was very nice, easy to talk to, and helpful with any questions I had.

Interview Questions
  • If you were to come to JPL and had an unlimited budget, what would you want to do?   Answer Question

I am actually still deciding! It was easier to put down declined, but I can update it later.