NATCO Interview Questions

2.3

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at NATCO in March 2011.

Interview

One interview, quick and easy,started through a staffing agency.. Two people came to agency and asked easy questions about my background and previous work experience. Was able to ask questions about the position received thorough answers. Was offered job that afternoon and started the following day.

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at NATCO (Glendale, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

Upon entering the NATco office there was no receptionist available at the front desk to direct visitors. There was also no call button/bell to signal that assistance and direction was needed at the front desk. In order to not compromise my interview time I had to walk down the hallway to find an available associate to direct me to my interviewer. Coincidentally the first office was the station of my interviewer and he directed me to me conference room. The interviewer was a member of the company's Sales Department and seemingly had no experience with interviews for the position (Product Development). As I gave a concise review of my work history he spent most of his time trying to find something wrong with my resume. I answered all of his questions politely and proceeded to speak of my professional experience in the area of product development and textiles. I specifically created a small visual portfolio presentation that gave visual examples of my work with sourcing trims and fabric. When I offered to leave this information behind for him and the Product Development Director, he said he "had enough papers on his desk." He was rather dismissive. Highly unprofessional interview. Phone calls were never returned in regards to the status of my application.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt with a manufacturing company/mill in China?   Answer Question

Computer Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at NATCO in October 2011.

Interview

Initial interview with HR, going over benefits, policies, etc.; followed by panel interview with management, reviewing job duties, skills, pay, etc. Questions regarding experience and interests, no requests for demonstration.

Interview Questions

• Describe your level of experience with routers in a Linux environment.   Answer Question
    • Described level of commitment of current employees as being willing to sleep on floor in office during inclement weather to ensure uptime.   Answer Question