NAVTEQ

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at NAVTEQ.

Interview Details – Had 4 rounds of interview - 1 phone interview with recruiter, 3 rounds of in-person interview. The recruiting process takes a few months.

Interview Question – How do you estimate how many golf balls are sold each year?   Answer Question

Carlsbad, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at NAVTEQ in February 2010.

Interview Details – I was asked to analyze a product and market and present it to my future team and manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – HR needs work. Seems aloof.

Chicago, IL

The process took 1 week - interviewed at NAVTEQ in June 2009.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview was short (15 min) and that resulted in a face-to-face. Met with 1 IT Director, 2 PM Directors, 1 VP Strategy each for about 45min where I was brought around to each of their offices. There were 1 or 2 other candidates also on this rotation which was awkward - I actually met one of them face to face outside one of the offices.

Interview Questions

• Why don't you have your MBA yet? (seriously)   View Answer
  • How would you go about gathering feedback from internal teams related to new ideas for products or enhancements to existing products.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at NAVTEQ

Worked for NAVTEQ? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NAVTEQ Product Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by NAVTEQ employees and interview candidates.