NBC

Updated Sep 1, 2014

4.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

What do you know about NBC?

Other Interview Reviews for NBC

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at NBC in April 2012.

Takes 2 weeks for each round. In total I got through 2 rounds of interviews. The first round is telephone, signal was not good because I was in Italy at that time. But I was able to make it. The 2nd was via video call; however the interviewers rambled on spontaneous questions that I didn't understand what they really meant to ask me.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing special in particular. Mostly basic questions about my passion, my career plan and commitment to work during summer time   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at NBC in November 2011.

if you want to work for NBC, make sure you know your stuff. the woman interviewing me acted as if it was just a standard procedure, then proceeded to ask me questions like what NATO stands for, gave me four countries and asked me which country isn't a part of the treaty, who the prime minister of Italy is, etc. She then proceeded to give me a scenario in which an airplane had a bomb threat. She asked me which organization I should call first (?!?!) and other things. Needless to say, if you want to be hired by NBC, you have to study up! I kept on telling her i'd know the answers if I was by a computer and she was rude in telling me that this is common knowledge.

Interview Questions
    • Name three anchors from the three main news stations (NBC, ABC, CBS)   View Answer