NBCUniversal Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2015

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Universal City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at NBCUniversal (Universal City, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Lazy recruiters using online video interview. Not Skype. A few questions on the screen and one minute to answer. No interaction with another human. Most people do horrible in front of a camera like this If you toss these people in the trash because of this you miss out on your best candidates. After that you will get a call from the recruiter. Next is phone interview with HR manager. In person interview with HR. Finally in person interview with hiring manager. Didn't feel like I meshed with the hiring manager. Turned down the offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NBCUniversal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NBCUniversal (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

After my initial application, I was brought in for an interview with my potential supervisor and was asked all the basic interview questions. He seemed to just be making sure I was capable of doing the job and handling all tasks. That same day, I had an interview with a representative from HR. She was very sweet and answered all of my questions. She asked very predictable, but important standard pre-employment questions. I was also brought in a week later for a third interview with another potential supervisor. At this point, I was contacted to provide 3 professional references. About a week later, I was contacted with an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They asked what I was hoping to make as a salary early on in the process. They basically told me what they were willing to pay with the offer. It wasn't really a negotiation, but it was a fair offer.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NBCUniversal in July 2011.

Interview

Started to work as a temp-to hire position. After four months, I was able to get the job as the position finally opened for the department.