NBCUniversal

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NBCUniversal in January 2013.

Interview Details – After my initial application, I was brought in for an interview with my potential supervisor and was asked all the basic interview questions. He seemed to just be making sure I was capable of doing the job and handling all tasks. That same day, I had an interview with a representative from HR. She was very sweet and answered all of my questions. She asked very predictable, but important standard pre-employment questions. I was also brought in a week later for a third interview with another potential supervisor. At this point, I was contacted to provide 3 professional references. About a week later, I was contacted with an offer.

Interview Question – What is a professional weakness of yours?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They asked what I was hoping to make as a salary early on in the process. They basically told me what they were willing to pay with the offer. It wasn't really a negotiation, but it was a fair offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NBCUniversal in July 2011.

Interview Details – Started to work as a temp-to hire position. After four months, I was able to get the job as the position finally opened for the department.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at NBCUniversal

Worked for NBCUniversal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NBCUniversal Administrative Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NBCUniversal employees and interview candidates.