NBCUniversal Associate Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Universal City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at NBCUniversal (Universal City, CA) in April 2009.

Interview

Used LinkedIn to identify contact within the company after finding the position online, and I was able to send her a resume that she was able to walk over to the colleague who was hiring. Once I spoke to the hiring manager over the phone, I submitted the resume online, send a fresh one in, and in two days I had the interview. The week after I got the offer and then had to follow up with a drug test and orientation.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about previous production experience and the balance between that and managing various priorities in the office.   Answer Question
  • I was asked about how I handle communications and relationships with people at various levels within a company.   1 Answer