NBCUniversal

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NBCUniversal in October 2010.

Interview Details – The process was very rigorous. I interviewed with 2 recruiters, the hirining manager, a panel consisting of the team I would work with followed by a presentation to the the team. The interview process from start to finish lasted 2 weeks. After the presentation I never heard back from anyone, as if I'd never even interviewed. Not even a courtesy letter.

Interview Questions

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at NBCUniversal in March 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was not terribly difficult. We discussed my resume and my technical skills. The interview was primarily in a behavioral format with lot's of "give me an example" questions. After the initial interview I had a second interview over the phone with someone in an adjacent area of the company.

Interview Question – Give a specific example of a time when you used good judgment and login in solving a problem.   Answer Question

Worked for NBCUniversal? Contribute to the Community!