NBCUniversal

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Digital Distribution Internship Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NBCUniversal.

Interview Details – I got a referral through my school with the contact information of the interviewer. I sent my resume and cover letter and was contacted back after two days. The interview was set for a few days after that. There was one interview and subsequently I didn't get the offer, but was referred to another hiring manager who wanted to interview me for a different position. By then I had already decided on another internship so wasn't able to take it.

Interview Question – The interview was very much like a conversation about the space and about my interest in it. Thus there weren't many "tough" questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at NBCUniversal

Worked for NBCUniversal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NBCUniversal Digital Distribution Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NBCUniversal employees and interview candidates.