NBCUniversal

Relevance Date Difficulty

Editor Interview

Editor
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at NBCUniversal in January 2008.

Interview Details – I was refered to a company that edits drama for a women's channel by a fried. The CEO was a former editor and was the one who interviewed me. He asked me a lot of technical questions regarding the program they used to edit the show, but since the software was not the software I used as my first choice, he did not hire me. He said he was looking for someone who was a dedicated Final Cut Pro editor.

Interview Question – How would you export a 12 layer composition and have it accessible to another editing program as a generic file.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at NBCUniversal

Worked for NBCUniversal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NBCUniversal Editor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NBCUniversal employees and interview candidates.