NBCUniversal Finance Interview Questions

Updated Dec 14, 2014
Updated Dec 14, 2014

3.3

Finance Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at NBCUniversal.

One on campus interview, and then an offer with two week acceptance window. The human resources department was very friendly, and really worked with me every step of the way to make sure I understood exactly what I was getting in to, and what my next steps were. They were fantastic to work with, and gave me a great overall impression of NBCUniversal.

Interview Questions
  • Who do you see as NBCUniversal's biggest competitors, and what business opportunities do you see in NBCUniversal's areas of business?   Answer Question
Didn't try to negotiate, had a 2 week window to accept

Other Interview Reviews for NBCUniversal

Finance Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at NBCUniversal.

Took us out to a dinner that had only 2 recruiters for about 30 candidates. The interview had two interviewers. The questions were mainly behavioral. It took them over three weeks to get back to me about my results. Overall it was extremely unprofessional and the HR lady was rude and unaccommodating. My emails were never answered.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about the changes in the structure in the recent years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NBCUniversal in February 2010.

There was a phone screening interview. Questions were mainly behavioral. Looking for an intern that is interested in the entertainment industry. The following questions were asked:
    -Describe a time you set your self apart in a group
    -Describe a time you you took a leadership position
    -Describe a time you found a creative way in a group or work position.
    -What is you favorite NBC Uni show or movie