NBCUniversal

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at NBCUniversal in July 2013.

I was emailed to schedule a phone interview and that lasted about ten minutes. She asked really basic questions, why do you want to work here and tell me about your experience. I then went for an in person interview which was uncomfortable and stuffy.

Interview Questions

I took another position.

Other Interview Reviews for NBCUniversal

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Studio City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Studio City, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at NBCUniversal in December 2011.

I applied for the Human Resources internship the week before Thanksgiving online via one of my campus career resource websites (where I found the listing). I received an email from one of their Talent Acquisition Coordinators interested in having a phone interview the following week. At the end of the initial phone interview, the coordinator immediately told me that she would like to meet me for an in-person panel interview with one of her associates.

The following week I met with both of them at their Talent Acquisition Building in Studio City, right next to Universal Studios. The interview was casual and overall a pleasant experience. About two hours after the interview I received a phone call from my initial contact offering me the internship.

Interview Questions
    • Can you describe a time where you had to step up and take the reins of a project?   Answer Question
    As I was in the interview process for other internships, I asked for a week to make my decision. Although she was hesitant and seemed a bit down that I did not immediately accept the offer, she respectfully allowed me that much time.