NBCUniversal

www.nbcuni.com
  www.nbcuni.com

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Intern Interview Interview

Very unprofessional experience throughout the whole hiring process!! I was contacted by a talent recruiter for their internship program that was for the spring 2013. The phone screen went great. It lasted about 30-45 minutes and he said he will be forwarding my resume and that expect to hear a call within two weeks. A whole month went by until I received an e-mail saying "I was forwarded your resume by the recruiter and we are having an interview on such and such date and to come in". They did not ask if it was convenient for me at all. I had to reschedule due to school so I sent an e-mail back. She never responded to the two emails I sent her saying I could not make it so I called just to let her know I could not come and to reschedule. She responded yes i received your email im working on it. My question in my head "well why did you not respond".

She emails a week later asking my availability during a certain time frame and I responded by saying I have and open schedule. Once again, she did not respond to that email and emailed be the day before at 4:00PM to come in at 9:00AM the next morning. It even gets better. In the email she told I would be meeting with her, the sales assistant, and the director of the department. When I got there I was 10 minutes early and the individual that interviewed was 10minutes late. The director neither the HR recruiter showed up for the interview. Completely unprofessional.

The sales assistant was unprepared and not even dressed in a suit or proper business attire for an interview. He had no questions for me except walk me through your resume. I ended up interviewing him. I was asking him a majority of the questions. You would think that even through all their unprofessionalism and me being well-prepred they would still give me a chance. It was clear that I was being played for a joke. I really wanted this position because it would be a great for a resume builder. I sent Thank You letters, follow up emails and no response. Its sad that you have individuals like this representing the company. I did not even get an email or call back saying I did not get the position.

Interview Questions