NBCUniversal Manager Interview Questions

Updated Dec 17, 2014
Updated Dec 17, 2014

2.8

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at NBCUniversal.

Interview

Applied online. HR called and was clueless. Met with a few employees that barely seemed to understand why they were interviewing. Everyone was nice, but you could tell they didn't have their stuff together.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NBCUniversal

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NBCUniversal (New York, NY).

Interview

HR was all over the place. Offered limited help in getting through the process.

Negotiation

They wouldn't negotiate on much.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at NBCUniversal (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

Interview question: I was asked where did I see myself in 3-5 years
    Interview advise: At the close of the interview I was not asked to come in and meet with anyone. The recruiter was not direct and just should have said this is not a fit. Instead, I did.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at NBCUniversal (Orlando, FL) in September 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter for a phone interview with the hiring manager. I spoke with him for about 25 minutes. Three weeks after the phone interview the recruiter called to ask if I could meet the hiring manager in and VP in New York for a in person interview. Then 3 weeks after that they flew me down to Orlando for an onsite interview where I met with the other managers and directors in the department.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were faced with conflicting priorities. How did you determine the top priority?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at NBCUniversal (New York, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

Contacted via e-mail for an interview. Interviewer called me 15 minutes late. Spoke for about 25 minutes. Lady seemed preoccupied with something else when we were talking. Was asked the normal interview questions and also what do you know about NBC and about NBC current events. I asked for more information about the role and she seemed to guess the answers.