NBCUniversal

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at NBCUniversal in September 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the recruiter for a phone interview with the hiring manager. I spoke with him for about 25 minutes. Three weeks after the phone interview the recruiter called to ask if I could meet the hiring manager in and VP in New York for a in person interview. Then 3 weeks after that they flew me down to Orlando for an onsite interview where I met with the other managers and directors in the department.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you were faced with conflicting priorities. How did you determine the top priority?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at NBCUniversal.

Interview Details – HR was all over the place. Offered limited help in getting through the process.

Negotiation Details – They wouldn't negotiate on much.

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at NBCUniversal in October 2011.

Interview Details – Interview question: I was asked where did I see myself in 3-5 years
Interview advise: At the close of the interview I was not asked to come in and meet with anyone. The recruiter was not direct and just should have said this is not a fit. Instead, I did.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in three to five years?   Answer Question

New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at NBCUniversal in July 2010.

Interview Details – Contacted via e-mail for an interview. Interviewer called me 15 minutes late. Spoke for about 25 minutes. Lady seemed preoccupied with something else when we were talking. Was asked the normal interview questions and also what do you know about NBC and about NBC current events. I asked for more information about the role and she seemed to guess the answers.

Interview Questions

Worked for NBCUniversal? Contribute to the Community!