NBCUniversal

NBCUniversal Manager Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NBCUniversal.

HR was all over the place. Offered limited help in getting through the process.

They wouldn't negotiate on much.

Other Interview Reviews for NBCUniversal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at NBCUniversal in October 2011.

Interview question: I was asked where did I see myself in 3-5 years
    Interview advise: At the close of the interview I was not asked to come in and meet with anyone. The recruiter was not direct and just should have said this is not a fit. Instead, I did.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at NBCUniversal in September 2011.

I was contacted by the recruiter for a phone interview with the hiring manager. I spoke with him for about 25 minutes. Three weeks after the phone interview the recruiter called to ask if I could meet the hiring manager in and VP in New York for a in person interview. Then 3 weeks after that they flew me down to Orlando for an onsite interview where I met with the other managers and directors in the department.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you were faced with conflicting priorities. How did you determine the top priority?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at NBCUniversal in July 2010.

Contacted via e-mail for an interview. Interviewer called me 15 minutes late. Spoke for about 25 minutes. Lady seemed preoccupied with something else when we were talking. Was asked the normal interview questions and also what do you know about NBC and about NBC current events. I asked for more information about the role and she seemed to guess the answers.