Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at NBCUniversal
- Intern (59)
- Sales Assistant (10)
- Coordinator (8)
- Page Program (7)
- Director (6)
- Production Assistant (6)
- Project Manager (6)
- Production (5)
- Executive Assistant (5)
- Page (5)
- Manager (5)
- Marketing Coordinator (4)
- Intern - Hourly (4)
- Advertising Sales Assistant (3)
- Summer Intern (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Human Resources (3)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Finance (3)
- Finance Intern (3)
- Senior Financial Analyst (3)
- News (3)
- C2C West Coast (3)
- Research Analyst (3)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Talent Acquisition Intern (2)
- East Coast Page Program (2)
- Advertising Sales (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Finance Manager (2)
Marketing Coordinator Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (New York, NY) in June 2015.
meet with hr then meet with the team, very nice, very inofmrative, not trying to trick you just want to get to know you. meet with about five different people and you rotate spend about 15-20 min with each person. all ask similar questions. have to show you are passionate about what you are applying for and show you did your homework.
- tell about your past experiences? why do you want to work for nbc? why do you want to work in the marketing department? tell about a time you came into a crisis at work and what did you do to resolve that issue? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for NBCUniversal
Marketing Coordinator InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (New York, NY).
I got the interview through a staffing agency I was working with. I met with team's manager and director. They were both very kind and although I was nervous, the conversation was very fluid. They basically went over in great detail what their department does, and ask about how my experience applied to the job. There were no real brain teasers, very upfront typical interview questions.
- What is you least favorite duty of this job? What is you favorite project/campaign you've ever worked on and why? Answer Question
Marketing Coordinator InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (New York, NY).
I applied online and got an email back within two weeks asking me to complete an online interview. I completed it, was 6 questions and never received a call back. When I called to ask my status I was told the usual spiel "we will call you if your background matches a position.
- How would I describe myself in comparison to my coworkers and peers? Answer Question
Marketing Coordinator InterviewNo Offer
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (New York, NY).
I had three rounds of interviews, starting with a phone screening. The second round interview consisted of an in person interview with the head of HR and a hiring manager from the specific network. The third round was meeting with the executive of the department at the network and the HR person for the network.
- There were not too many unexpected questions, just knowing your experience and how it applies to the company. Answer Question