NBCUniversal

www.nbcuni.com

NBCUniversal Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at NBCUniversal.

I got the interview through a staffing agency I was working with. I met with team's manager and director. They were both very kind and although I was nervous, the conversation was very fluid. They basically went over in great detail what their department does, and ask about how my experience applied to the job. There were no real brain teasers, very upfront typical interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • What is you least favorite duty of this job?
    What is you favorite project/campaign you've ever worked on and why?
      Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NBCUniversal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NBCUniversal.

I applied online and got an email back within two weeks asking me to complete an online interview. I completed it, was 6 questions and never received a call back. When I called to ask my status I was told the usual spiel "we will call you if your background matches a position.

Interview Questions
    • How would I describe myself in comparison to my coworkers and peers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at NBCUniversal.

I had three rounds of interviews, starting with a phone screening. The second round interview consisted of an in person interview with the head of HR and a hiring manager from the specific network. The third round was meeting with the executive of the department at the network and the HR person for the network.

Interview Questions
    • There were not too many unexpected questions, just knowing your experience and how it applies to the company.   Answer Question