NBCUniversal

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at NBCUniversal.

Interview Details – I got the interview through a staffing agency I was working with. I met with team's manager and director. They were both very kind and although I was nervous, the conversation was very fluid. They basically went over in great detail what their department does, and ask about how my experience applied to the job. There were no real brain teasers, very upfront typical interview questions.

Interview Question – What is you least favorite duty of this job?
What is you favorite project/campaign you've ever worked on and why?
  Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at NBCUniversal.

Interview Details – I applied online and got an email back within two weeks asking me to complete an online interview. I completed it, was 6 questions and never received a call back. When I called to ask my status I was told the usual spiel "we will call you if your background matches a position.

Interview Question – How would I describe myself in comparison to my coworkers and peers?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at NBCUniversal.

Interview Details – I had three rounds of interviews, starting with a phone screening. The second round interview consisted of an in person interview with the head of HR and a hiring manager from the specific network. The third round was meeting with the executive of the department at the network and the HR person for the network.

Interview Question – There were not too many unexpected questions, just knowing your experience and how it applies to the company.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at NBCUniversal

Worked for NBCUniversal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NBCUniversal Marketing Coordinator interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by NBCUniversal employees and interview candidates.