NBCUniversal

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NBCUniversal in May 2009.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume via the online career portal and received a call from the HR manager within a few days and had a phone interview the day after. The following week I came in to interview with the VP of Sales Marketing and a current Sales Marketing Manager. I received an offer by end of the week.

Interview Question – What interested you in this position?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at NBCUniversal in May 2012.

Interview Details – Nice, easy-going company and people. Got a call from HR, they found my profile on Monster.com. Had a short on the phone interview and was then asked to come in for a 1:1 interview. After this interview I was asked to come back for another interview where I would have the opportunity to shadow a representative for the day and see first hand what the job duties would entail.

Interview Question – Can you confidently tell me what we do?   Answer Question

Worked for NBCUniversal? Contribute to the Community!