NBCUniversal Marketing Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NBCUniversal in May 2009.

I submitted my resume via the online career portal and received a call from the HR manager within a few days and had a phone interview the day after. The following week I came in to interview with the VP of Sales Marketing and a current Sales Marketing Manager. I received an offer by end of the week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NBCUniversal

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at NBCUniversal in May 2012.

Nice, easy-going company and people. Got a call from HR, they found my profile on Monster.com. Had a short on the phone interview and was then asked to come in for a 1:1 interview. After this interview I was asked to come back for another interview where I would have the opportunity to shadow a representative for the day and see first hand what the job duties would entail.

Interview Questions