NBCUniversal

Relevance Date Difficulty

Master Control Manager Interview

Master Control Manager
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at NBCUniversal in May 2013.

Interview Details – Initial interview was with a recruiter with whom I was given a brief tour of the facility and had discussion about possible positions. I then had another similar face to face with an area recruiter which covered much of the same material. I eventually had an interview with a hiring manager, roughly 20-minutes. Questions were basic about the job, a bit more pointed about personal interactions.

Interview Question – A series of questions regarding planned career path. Where do you expect to be 5 years...10 years?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at NBCUniversal

Worked for NBCUniversal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NBCUniversal Master Control Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NBCUniversal employees and interview candidates.