NBCUniversal

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

NBC Dateline Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at NBCUniversal in August 2011.

The interview was an internal interview - meaning my resume was referred to the hiring manager internally as i was an NBC intern once before. I realized NBC Universal highlights their internal employees so if you're coming from outside of the company, try and meet someone working within the walls. The interview itself was very behavioral. I was asked why I wanted to work at this show, what experiences I had, what I am interested in doing in the future. Not a bad interview at all. I was given the offer right away - I received an email an hour after I left the interview, but from other co-interns I worked with, it seems to vary from one day to a month.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at NBC?   Answer Question
  • What experiences have you had that you think will contribute to this particular internship?   Answer Question
It was an internship for credit. No negotiation.