NBCUniversal

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

NBC Universal Campus Representative Interview

Tempe, AZ

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at NBCUniversal in September 2010.

Interview Details – I had to send an email to the head of my area and let them know I was interested. I was able to see that at least 20 others were applying. They requested a cover letter and a resume. Once I sent the cover letter and resume I assume they narrowed it down and sent me an email within a day asking when would be a good time to do a conference call. I received a call within my schedule. The phone interview was fairly simple. They asked questions about my previous jobs and duties on set. Later they mention they liked my enthusiasm. I received the position within 2 days.

Interview Question – Why would you be a good choice to represent NBC Universal at your campus?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at NBCUniversal

Worked for NBCUniversal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NBCUniversal NBC Universal Campus Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NBCUniversal employees and interview candidates.