NBCUniversal NBC Universal Campus Representative Interview Questions

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

NBC Universal Campus Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (Tempe, AZ) in September 2010.

Interview

I had to send an email to the head of my area and let them know I was interested. I was able to see that at least 20 others were applying. They requested a cover letter and a resume. Once I sent the cover letter and resume I assume they narrowed it down and sent me an email within a day asking when would be a good time to do a conference call. I received a call within my schedule. The phone interview was fairly simple. They asked questions about my previous jobs and duties on set. Later they mention they liked my enthusiasm. I received the position within 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good choice to represent NBC Universal at your campus?   Answer Question