NBCUniversal Operations and Technical Internship Position Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Operations and Technical Internship Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at NBCUniversal in March 2012.

Was first contacted via email to set up phone interview. Phone interview was very basic, talking about skills that were on my resume. After phone interview a week or two later, I was sent an email to come to 30 Rock to do on site interviews. On site interviews took about 7-8 hours total, with waiting time and lunch break. The first rounds were with HR people in the devisions they thought I would be best matched with and very basic interview questions. Second round were with supervisors in the departments. People not in the area conducted Skype interviews instead of on-site.

Interview Questions
  • Time where you weren't given much direction and how you overcame obstacles   Answer Question