NBCUniversal

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at NBCUniversal in September 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the recruiter for a phone interview with the hiring manager. I spoke with him for about 25 minutes. Three weeks after the phone interview the recruiter called to ask if I could meet the hiring manager in and VP in New York for a in person interview. Then 3 weeks after that they flew me down to Orlando for an onsite interview where I met with the other managers and directors in the department.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you were faced with conflicting priorities. How did you determine the top priority?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for NBCUniversal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NBCUniversal interview questions and advice in Orlando, FL. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NBCUniversal employees and interview candidates.