NBCUniversal Page Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 6 months - interviewed at NBCUniversal in March 2014.

I applied last winter by email and heard back the next day to arrange a phone interview. Received an offer for a final round interview in New York after 2 weeks, but didn't receive the exact date for the in-person panel for another 2 months. Panel consisted of group portion, individual portion, and 2-minute timed presentation. Received an offer exactly 9 weeks after my interview. Long process with many pieces that lasted 6 months total.

Interview Questions
  • What is the biggest risk you've ever taken, and what did you learn from it?
    Tell me about a piece of constructive criticism you've received recently.
    What would your last supervisor say is something you need to improve upon?
      Answer Question
No negotiating regarding pay with the Page program, but I was able to negotiate a longer period to consider my offer before accepting.

Other Interview Reviews for NBCUniversal

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Burbank, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 9 months - interviewed at NBCUniversal.

Contacted via email for an email screen. In the email screen must answer 4 short essays in 1 hour and send back. After 4 months was offered an in person interview. If you are not located in LA you must get yourself here. After the in person interview, in general wait about 3 months to hear back.

Interview Questions
    • Since the Comcast/NBCUniversal merger, what do you see for the future of television?   Answer Question

Page Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at NBCUniversal in December 2010.

Applied for the page program online and got a phone interview with human resources. The phone interview went well and took about 45 minutes. The human resources representative tried to get to know me, and why I wanted to work at NBC. I never heard back either yes or no, but obviously I got the hint after enough time passed.

Interview Questions

Worked for NBCUniversal? Contribute to the Community!