NBCUniversal

Updated Jul 14, 2014

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at NBCUniversal in July 2014.

Completed the first round video interview... questions were not difficult, however because it was a one-way conversation (recording) it was hard to know when to cut yourself off. Also, there as a timer on the bottom of the video screen that changed colors according to how much time you had left... this was very distracting. If the interview was a skype/phone interview, it would have been a lot easier.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us something that we wouldn't know based on your resume.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NBCUniversal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at NBCUniversal.

You first apply online and then hopefully you are contacted for an interview. The Page interview was a recorded interview where you have to record yourself with your computer webcam and they ask you 6 questions. You have 30 seconds to prepare for each question and then 60 seconds to answer it.

Interview Questions
    • These were some of the questions that I can remember:

- Tell us about yourself
      - Why should we hire you?
      - Describe a time that you made a mistake

It's pretty hard especially because you are limited to STRICTLY 60 seconds

Answer Question

Page Program Interview

I applied online – interviewed at NBCUniversal.

Not a bad interview per se. The interview questions seem to be all about why you want to work in media. I gave reasonable, well thought-out answers expressing my previous experience in media and interest level. But the person interviewing me apparently was not satisfied with my answer and continued asking me the same question repeatedly. Not sure what she was expecting.