NBCUniversal Producer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2015

2.5

Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (New York, NY).

Interview

First interview was with the HR dept over the phone, the woman was very nice and helpful. She asked for me to clarify some points on my resume and then sent it forward for a sit down interview. That interview was also wonderful but very detailed in questions. They wanted to know specifics about the type of producing I had done. I was upfront that I did not have much experience with key tasks they wanted. The interview was very enjoyable. Was brought back for two more interviews and they kept focusing on the key skills I was not strong in almost like they wanted them to magically appear. I was told my questions were very good. The process takes a long time from the time you enter 30 Rock until you leave, dont expect to get in and out quickly. Also if you show up to early you are stuck waiting downstairs with all the tourists. Arrive about 10 min before the interview because that is about all they will give you to head up to your floor.

Interview Questions

• they asked what would I do if I couldnt get a project completed. I didnt know how to answer because I had never been able to not complete a production before.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for NBCUniversal

Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lee, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (Fort Lee, NJ) in January 2012.

Interview

If you are recommended by someone then you will get the job or if you were once an intern you have a big chance as well. They aren't too picky of who they use. They just want cheap people to do the work of 5. So get ready to work like a slave.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none.