NBCUniversal

Relevance Date Difficulty

Producer Interview

Producer
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at NBCUniversal.

Interview Details – First interview was with the HR dept over the phone, the woman was very nice and helpful. She asked for me to clarify some points on my resume and then sent it forward for a sit down interview. That interview was also wonderful but very detailed in questions. They wanted to know specifics about the type of producing I had done. I was upfront that I did not have much experience with key tasks they wanted. The interview was very enjoyable. Was brought back for two more interviews and they kept focusing on the key skills I was not strong in almost like they wanted them to magically appear. I was told my questions were very good. The process takes a long time from the time you enter 30 Rock until you leave, dont expect to get in and out quickly. Also if you show up to early you are stuck waiting downstairs with all the tourists. Arrive about 10 min before the interview because that is about all they will give you to head up to your floor.

Interview Question – they asked what would I do if I couldnt get a project completed. I didnt know how to answer because I had never been able to not complete a production before.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at NBCUniversal

Worked for NBCUniversal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NBCUniversal Producer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NBCUniversal employees and interview candidates.