NBCUniversal Scheduling Coordinator Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NBCUniversal in March 2011.

Applied through back channels to unlisted job, and was emailed a day later to set up a phone interview. The position was explained to me in great detail with responsibilities and terms described. I was then asked the basic "what would you do in this situation" questions. A week later, I was brought in to meet with my potential coworker and manager of the department. I was emailed and told I was the last of 2 candidates. I was then called a week after that to meet with the director of the department .

NBC inside 30 Rock is a very lively place. The people are very friendly. Everyone seems happy to be there, considering how competitive it is to break in. The office building is old, but constantly updated to keep with the times. Emmys and promo posters are displayed on many floors.

Interview Questions
  • How would you rank your organizational skills?   View Answer
  • How familiar are you with excel?   View Answer
I was always taught that entry-level does not get the right to negotiate salary.