NBCUniversal

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Designer ECommerce Interview

Senior Designer ECommerce
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at NBCUniversal in October 2011.

Interview Details – My initial interview was to meet with the VP of Product and the Product Manager. The VP was too busy to meet with me yet I had a very insightful meeting with the manager. He explained the job requirements in detail and allowed me to browse online to search other eCommerce websites that I felt worked well from a visual design and user experience aspect.

Interview Questions

• Did the internal recruiter mention that this was a contract position for 3 months?   View Answer
  • Will a contract position work for you? I started a s a contractor here and now I have a full-time position.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The negotiations went on for 4 days until I agreed. It was under what I asked for but doable.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at NBCUniversal

Worked for NBCUniversal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NBCUniversal Senior Designer ECommerce interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NBCUniversal employees and interview candidates.