NBCUniversal Senior Designer ECommerce Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Designer ECommerce Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at NBCUniversal in October 2011.

My initial interview was to meet with the VP of Product and the Product Manager. The VP was too busy to meet with me yet I had a very insightful meeting with the manager. He explained the job requirements in detail and allowed me to browse online to search other eCommerce websites that I felt worked well from a visual design and user experience aspect.

Interview Questions
  • Did the internal recruiter mention that this was a contract position for 3 months?   View Answer
  • Will a contract position work for you? I started a s a contractor here and now I have a full-time position.   View Answer
The negotiations went on for 4 days until I agreed. It was under what I asked for but doable.

Worked for NBCUniversal? Contribute to the Community!