NBCUniversal

NBCUniversal Summer Intern Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Summer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at NBCUniversal.

Applied online through the C2C application. After a few weeks, was initially screened by HR and followed up about a month later with a video interview. A month after the video interview, and after receiving a false hiring due to a "systems glitch," interviewed with department head. A month later, and after many emails back and forth with HR about application status, got the hiring call from the department head previously interviewed with.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing out of the ordinary, be able to talk about resume and past experiences.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NBCUniversal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Villanova, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Villanova, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NBCUniversal in September 2012.

Really basic interview. Asked me about my strengths and weaknesses and basically just walked me through my resume. The interviewers spent a lot of time walking me through their internship program. They also talked about what they do on the job. I was interviewed by two tax accountants which was not idea since I was not interested in their line of work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NBCUniversal in March 2010.

Quick five minute phone interview with HR for an NBC summer internship. Asked difficult questions like, tell me about a time you failed, tell me about an experience with an unexpected negative obstacle, etc. Heard back two weeks later- didn't get it.