NBCUniversal

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 months - interviewed at NBCUniversal.

Interview Details – Applied online through the C2C application. After a few weeks, was initially screened by HR and followed up about a month later with a video interview. A month after the video interview, and after receiving a false hiring due to a "systems glitch," interviewed with department head. A month later, and after many emails back and forth with HR about application status, got the hiring call from the department head previously interviewed with.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary, be able to talk about resume and past experiences.   Answer Question

Villanova, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at NBCUniversal in September 2012.

Interview Details – Really basic interview. Asked me about my strengths and weaknesses and basically just walked me through my resume. The interviewers spent a lot of time walking me through their internship program. They also talked about what they do on the job. I was interviewed by two tax accountants which was not idea since I was not interested in their line of work.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NBCUniversal in March 2010.

Interview Details – Quick five minute phone interview with HR for an NBC summer internship. Asked difficult questions like, tell me about a time you failed, tell me about an experience with an unexpected negative obstacle, etc. Heard back two weeks later- didn't get it.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at NBCUniversal

Worked for NBCUniversal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NBCUniversal Summer Intern interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by NBCUniversal employees and interview candidates.