NBCUniversal

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Telemundo Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Universal City, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Universal City, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NBCUniversal in April 2012.

Applied online and received an e-mail from the HR dept. She sent me a list with a couple of general questions such as what I want to do with my career. After this, I received a called where we discussed what department at NBCUniversal would be best fit. I was then contacted by the Telemundo Dept. and talked about why I wanted to be at Telemundo and how familiar I was with the network. Then I got invited to come in for an in-person interview. They were very professional and very focused on my career goals.

Interview Questions
  • Most questions were related to the Network such as: Favorite Novelas (Soap Operas)?   Answer Question
After the in-person interview, I received a call for the internship. It was unpaid, for school credit, therefore no negotiation took place.