NBTY

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holbrook, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holbrook, NY

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at NBTY.

Multiple interviews with multiple people that varied depending on which way the wind blew. I was interviewed by people who were at my level so it felt more like a popularity contest. I had to be sure they didn't feel threatened which made it more of a therapy session.

Interview Questions
  • What question did you hope I would ask you today.   View Answer
There was no negotiation. They dragged out the process so long, you didn't dare/

Other Interview Reviews for NBTY

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ronkonkoma, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ronkonkoma, NY

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at NBTY in October 2009.

Long and drawn out process. But I must admit it was thorough. Underpaid me by almost 10K less than what the job offered. At the time I was in no position to negotiate. Now I look back and realize how demoralizing that was before I even started.

Interview Questions
    • They were pretty standard. Alittle childish "How would you handle a conflict with another associate" Me: Depends on circumstance, associate, what the issue was about, minor or major....I did the dance and apparently it worked. Just knew it was going to be a catty place before I got there. And I was so right!   View Answer
    None. You got the job. Your starting salary is....