NCC Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NCC Group.

Interview Details – Initial communication came in the form of a phone interview. Pretty standard, asked questions on my back ground and interests in regards to the position. This was followed by an invitation for a group interview. While in the group interview I was able to meet some of the current employees. Talk about how I would be a good fit for the job position and got to ask questions about the organisations and have employee feedback.

Once the group interview ended I was contacted promptly over the next few days to go for a formal interview with the VP. This was more in detail and went through different aspects of my background and how it would benefit in the job role. If I did any homework on the company, industry and what they do. And certain challenges that might come up and how I would deal with the challenges. Was a professional process and was offered a position with the company. Overall had a good experience and seemed like the place was going places with the office refurbishment.

Interview Question – Biggest Weakness   View Answer

Acct Executive Interview

Acct Executive
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at NCC Group in July 2012.

Interview Details – Recruiter called me and reviewed my background. Company accepted and wanted an in person interview. Really cold feeling from start to finish. Was placed in a conf. room with a few other candidates (which i already knew it was a group interview) Got called to meet with the Sales MGR/Director and the HR rep sat in as well. Kinda strange since she didn't participate.
Anyways, the Mgr stated that this was going to be very brief as they just wanted to screen people!? Seriously, how is this efficient, screen me on the phone. It IS An INSIDE SALES positions. Either way, they just asked about my background and a few simple questions, I asked a few good ?s and emphasized why I would be a great fit. they gave me the typical, we have other people to meet before we decide BS. I tried to get their buy in and assert the close, but I wasn't getting a good vibe. Even if the job is offered, I don't think I would want to work for this person.

Interview Questions

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Manchester, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at NCC Group in October 2009.

Interview Details – Via a recruitment agency fairly standard at first interview. Second was alot more indepth wanting to know about me and my experience. I was also asked at the first to get an understanding of the company and explain why i wanted to work for NCC Group.

Interview Question – wanted to know alot about my career aspirations and challenged me on them which was good but not what i was expecting   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straight forward and pretty standard

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for NCC Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NCC Group interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by NCC Group employees and interview candidates.