NCC Limited

Updated Dec 19, 2014
Updated Dec 19, 2014

2.6

Planning Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at NCC Limited.

Technical

Civil Engineering, Quantification, Project Cost Estimation, Knowledge of Quality Check & Quality Assurance, Bit of designing knowledge, Construction Materials, Resent innovative construction products and their benefits, Machinery and cost per hour of their working, shuttering calculation

Project Management
    MS Project, Tender & Contract, Change Management, Inventory and supply chain management, Identification of change agent

Interview Questions
    • How the gap between planning and execution can be minimized   Answer Question

Civil Engineer (JE, AE, SE ) Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at NCC Limited.

the process is going through the department wise vacancies and references from gm and above level. The interview is not tough. any one can select in the interview. the company is giving good salary better than present employers.

BUSINESS HEAD - ELECTRICAL Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at NCC Limited in January 2014.

Received initial communication through phone call and interview schedule finalized over phone only. Interview held at Hyderabad. People were very courteous and interview held in a very conducive atmosphere.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at NCC Limited in March 2012.

face to face personal interview ncc ltd hyd with hr and some technical guysResponsible for planning & monitoring execution of Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, firefighting works.
    Installation, testing & Commissioning of Electrical Work, Centralized Air Conditioning System, Plumbing & Fire fighting,
    Co-ordinate with the Client, Architect and Consultants for receiving drawings clarifications for construction.
    Execution of High side & low side Electrical, Plumbing, FFTG, HVAC, etc. work as per drawing and site condition Installation & alignment checking Equipment like Chillers, Pumps, AHU (Utility area) etc..
    Monitor progress and quality

Site Engg Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dehradun (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dehradun (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at NCC Limited in March 2012.

they asked me about my job profile.

Interview Questions

because they offer me anywhere in india execpt delhi and delhi ncr

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at NCC Limited in April 2011.

The interview process in this company is very much like talking to a friend. The person whoever carries the process will be somebody from the same stream and will be concerned with the subject for that you are being interviewed. He or she will be more interested in knowing from you about your confronted situations in the job and your ability to surpass them.

Interview Questions
    • There may not be unexpected question , but sometimes you may be given some task to resolve.   Answer Question

QA/QC Mechanical Piping Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vishākhapatnam (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vishākhapatnam (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at NCC Limited in March 2011.

communication and receiving is good only one interview

Interview Questions

present now im under training of piping design which takes atleast another 25days

Site Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at NCC Limited in October 2008.

The interview process at this company is very much like talking to a friend. The person whoever carries the process will be somebody from the same stream and will be concerned with the subject for that you are being interviewed. He or she will be more interested in knowing from you about your confronted situations in the job and your ability to surpass them.

Interview Questions
    • There may not be any unexpected question as such but sometimes you may be given some task to resolve of course, that will be of your interest only.   Answer Question
    It was not a matter of negotiating in my case because I had clearly given them what I earn and what I expect. It was finalized in a minute and we mutually accepted.

Junior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hisār (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hisār (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at NCC Limited in June 2008.

3 member panel interviewed us individually. its just like they want to know about our interest in the field.
    they describes some of the difficulties in the field like other state placing, regular transfers and job responsibilities etc. we have to pretend that we can satisfy their requirements and sustain with those difficulties. we have to show that we already have known about the field and decided to join the job. that's all. no technical preparation is required

Interview Questions
    • how can you consider yourself suitable for this post?   View Answer
    • what the technical knowledge you have about electrical constructions   View Answer
    its really difficult to work in construction field. of course it's just my feeling