NCH

Relevance Date Difficulty

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst
Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at NCH.

Interview Details – I replied to a posting on Indeed.com, and a recruiter called me a few days later to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was very standard and went well. After the phone interview, I was invited to an in-person interview with a director.

I over prepared for this part of the process, because it was very casual - I had the feeling the director was trying to get more of a take on my personality and work style, since my resume showed I had the chops for the position itself. After the in-person interview, I was told that everything was great, he thought I'd be a good addition to the team, and that I'd hear from them in a few days.

Well, I did hear from them, but the news was not good. My position got put on hold for a few months! I was told that they would contact me in the new year (This was in September). I really didn't expect to hear anything again from NCH, but sure enough, in February of the next year I was contacted by the recruiter and invited to come in to meet with the president.

This interview was also casual, I spoke the president 20 minutes and he offered me the position. I didn't need to negotiate salary because what they offered was more than was listed in the original job posting, and more than I expected in the first place. They do background check and drug test before you start.

Interview Question – No questions were unexpected!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The salary offered was a few thousand more than I expected, so no need to negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at NCH

Worked for NCH? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NCH Data Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NCH employees and interview candidates.